Self-involved, but with a great taste in music

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Archive song list 1

I have an utterly amazing taste in music. I was told once by someone that I didn't, but that person was wrong.

I'll switch up the playlist from time to time and when I do I'll document the songs that were on here, just in-case you have as incredible taste as I do and you want to explore the bands further.

The Cinematic Orchestra - To build a home (live)
30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens
Damian Rice - The Blowers Daughter
Arcade Fire - Wake up
The Appleseed Cast - A Dream for Us
Iron and Wine Cover - Naked As We Came (yes, that's really the name...)
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel

2 comments:

Cole Franke said...

Great songs friend. ;) My husband thinks I have bad taste in music but so what. Not everyone is going to like the same thing and that's actually a good thing.

Bu said...

AND he's wrong. ;)

Post a Comment