Self-involved, but with a great taste in music

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Prank War Parts One - Three

I'm utterly burned out from trying to close the gap between Cole and myself. Not even getting my water heater installed and having the BEST SHOWER EVER this morning (not true, but was welcome) could give me enough energy to lay down a worthwhile post. So instead I'm going to share with you my favorite series of clips from the internet (which will cheaply help my post count... don't hate, that diatribe I wrote yesterday should count for five itself! lol)

Prank Wars Part One

Two guys that work together start pulling pranks on one another. This escalates. To say the least. It starts a little slow, but by the 3rd one it's pretty classic.





Part 2



Part 3 (it really starts here)

1 comments:

Cole Franke said...

WOW! Hilarious! That poor guy. I actually loved the first one. His face was priceless.

Post a Comment