Self-involved, but with a great taste in music

Thursday, June 3, 2010

(I'm) Lost - Entry 2

Season 2 Progress:
1-----6?------------------------------------24

My current enjoyment level with the show:

Lame---------------------X---------------Stellar


Spoilers/Update:
They just did a(nother) background episode about Jin and Sun; this one about how they met. Micheal ran off to find Walt and Jin went with that scary black dude to find him. Sawyer is leading the group from the tail to the main group. Hurley is still fat.



Ha ha ha ha... I'm such a dick. Which is maybe why...

My favorite character right now:




















Notes:
  • I want to learn more about Desmond
  • Shannon is fun to look at
  • Lock is creepy as all get out

1 comments:

Cole Franke said...

I can't believe Jin is your favorite. I didn't like him until the very last seasons. Desmond is the best!!

Post a Comment